These unsprung, solid door knobs are not hollow and therefore have a excellent heavy quality feel.
They have loose roses to enable use with a rim lock (discard one rose) or can also be used with a mortice lock.
Comes with a threaded spindle to take adjustment for various door thicknesses and locks firmly in place with a grub screw. The grub screw should locate on the 'v groove' in the shaft of the spindle and not on the threaded part.
Each set comes complete with fixing screws, which are concealed for improved appearance, together with two escutcheons.
For best results the centre of the knob should be a minimum of 3" from the edge of the door so as not to catch your knuckles on the door frame when opening. Heavy Duty latches 4" or 5" are recommended for this.
Supplied with necessary fixing screws.
Finished in Black - for more information see the finishes guide "http://www.fromtheanvil.co.uk/product-finishes">here. Knob Size: 2 1/8" (54mm)
Projection: 2 1/2" (63mm)
Rose Size: 2 1/4" (57mm)
Spindle Size: 8mm (Threaded)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery Over £70
- For orders below £70, our delivery charge is £3.95. These will be sent via Royal Mail, 1st Class. Please allow 1-2 working days from the date of your emailed dispatch notification.
- For orders over £70, these will usually be delivered next working day after your dispatch notification via carrier. The carrier will email tracking details once they have your order. Please allow 1-2 working days from the date of your emailed dispatch notification.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days from the date of ordering. Please be aware that bank holidays may increase delivery times.
- As we offer a huge range of products, all items aren’t always held on stock. Please be aware this can increase delivery time.
- Free delivery on orders over £70 is to UK mainland only. This excludes Scottish Highlands & Channel Isles - these locations will be charged at £13.95 for all orders.
- We deliver to the UK only (excluding Northern Ireland). We do not accept orders for international deliveries.
- If you need to return any part of your order, please do so within 28 days of receipt by submitting the form below. We'll then return the form to you complete with our returns reference number. A copy of the returns form needs to be packaged with the goods or alternatively please write the returns reference on the package.
- The cost of return is the buyer’s responsibility – we advise returns to be tracked & signed for.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. Failure to do this may result in refunds being refused.
- If any items are faulty, please contact us before returning.
- If you’re placing a large order, we would advise buying a sample first to check suitability.
- Please accept all deliveries – if any part of your order is not required, it must be returned via our returns policy. (Refused deliveries incur a surcharge, which will be deducted from any refund due)
- Made to order items cannot be returned or refunded.