The brindley pendant is versatile. It can be hung at different levels to brighten certain areas within a room and looks great in a group.
Hand spun from solid steel & finished in copper.
Smooth white gloss interior with a copper rim and choice of oatmeal, pale blue, sage green or warm grey matt exterior.
Light fittings are dimmable as long as a dimmable LED bulb is fitted.
Supplied fully wired with matching ceiling rose and all necessary fixings.
1.5m of black fabric cable as standard. Diameter: 260mm
Rose Diameter: 120mm
Bulb: LED Only - 6W Maximum (purchased separately)
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO COVID-19 IT MAY TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE DELIVERED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS TIME.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery Over £70
- For orders below £70, our delivery charge is £3.95. These will be sent via Royal Mail, 2nd class. Please allow 2-3 working days from the date of your emailed dispatch notification.
- For orders over £70, these will usually be delivered next working day after your dispatch notification via carrier. The carrier will email tracking details once they have your order. Please allow 1-2 working days from the date of your enmailed dispatch notification.
- Delivery is usually 3-5 working days from the date of ordering. Please be aware that bank holidays may increase delivery times.
- As we offer a huge range of products, all items aren’t always held on stock. Please be aware this can increase delivery time.
- Free delivery on orders over £70 is to UK mainland only. This excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Channel Isles - these locations will be charged at £13.95 for all orders.
- For a quotation on international deliveries, please contact us before placing your order.
- If you need to return any part of your order, please do so within 28 days of receipt by submitting the form below. We'll then return the form to you complete with our returns reference number. A copy of the returns form needs to be packaged with the goods or alternatively please write the returns reference on the package.
- The cost of return is the buyer’s responsibility – we advise returns to be tracked & signed for.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. Failure to do this may result in refunds being refused.
- If any items are faulty, please contact us before returning.
- If you’re placing a large order, we would advise buying a sample first to check suitability.
- Please accept all deliveries – if any part of your order is not required, it must be returned via our returns policy. (Refused deliveries incur a surcharge, which will be deducted from any refund due)
- Made to order items cannot be returned or refunded.